Plastic laser engraved name badges. Oval Shape.
These badges are made from a special dual layer plastic that when engraved by laser, the laser removes the top colour to reveal the colour of the second layer. This creates a great looking two colour badge. A large array of colours are available including brushed finished metal look, textured surfaces and plain colours. See the swatches below for the colour choices.
Standard sizes Available are
- 64mm x 20mm (small)
- 70mm x 23mm (standard)
- 80mm x 30mm (large)
Other sized available on request.
|This is the most common clip.||
The magnetic clip lets you attach your
|This is the best choice for shirt pockets.||
||This is similar to the bulldog clip with the
advantage of being able to be turned.
This lets you clip your name badge
to your pocket, or turn the clip to
90 degrees to clip it elsewhere.
How to Order
In the above order form.
- Choose a badge size.
- Choose a clip style. (see the styles above)
- Choose the colour.
- Enter the text for your badge.
- Choose a standard font.
- If you have your own font, attach your font.
- If you have a logo or complete artwork, attach your file.
- Attach a name list if you have a lot of names and titles.
- Tell us how you want your design in the "Design Instructions".
Enter the required quantity then click "ADD TO CART"
- If you need to order multiple badges, upload your artwork & name file, enter the total quantity required.
- If you want a different font, attach your font, or tell us the name of the font in the "Design Instructions"
- If you want to see a proof of your badge before we make it select "YES" in the Proof Option.
- Artwork should be supplied in black & white only.
If you select YES, a proof will be emailed to you after we receive your order usually within one business day.
If you select NO, we will make your badge as per the details, and or file uploaded. You will be responsible for any mistakes or omissions in the details provided.
Colours shown on your computer monitor or devices screen may appear different from the actual colour.
Any questions, please call on 1300 862 637.